Mix95.1 wants to continue to put a grand in your hand……… this time, in the form of a Fitzgerald Auto Mall Gift card. Starting Monday, October 16th, listen each weekday at 8am, 10am, noon, 2pm, and 4 pm for MIX95.1 to tell you to be caller number 25@ 800-736-double 0-95 or 717-263-85-95 and you’ll be instantly qualified to win one of eight $1000 Fitzgerald Auto Mall gift cards that you could use towards service, tires, a moon roof, keyless entry, a remote starter, floor mats, or even a headrest DVD system. Beginning on Wednesday October 25th, Rick and Lisa will draw a winner from all the qualifiers each morning at 7:30 to win a $1000 Fitzgerald Auto Mall gift card. MIX95.1 and the Fitzway…..there is no better way!
And now (drum roll please) the rules!!!!
“Grand In Your Hand “ Fitzgerald Auto Mall Giftcard Giveaway
- Starting Monday, October 16th through Thursday November 2th, MIX95.1 will qualify listeners to win one of eight (8) $1000 Fitzgerald Auto Mall gift cards. Qualifying will be Monday through Friday at 8AM, 10AM, Noon, 2PM and 4 PM. Caller #25 @ 800-736-0095 or 717-263-8595 will be instantly qualified.
- 70 total qualifiers will be chosen. Beginning Wednesday October 25 through Friday November 3, a winner of a $1000 Fitzgerald Auto Mall gift card will be drawn at random from all qualifiers up to that point each morning @ 7:30.
- Gift card is useable for service and accessory purchases at all Fitzgerald Auto dealerships. It is not redeemable for a down payment on a vehicle and is not redeemable for cash.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of Pennsylvania, Maryland or West Virginia to participate. Employees of Alpha Media, Fitzgerald, their related entities, and employees other of radio stations in Pennsylvania, Maryland or West Virginia are ineligible to participate.
- All taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- A listener can qualify only once. A qualifier is not declared a winner until drawing occurs.
- All regular Alpha Media Contest rules apply.
- The decisions of Alpha media personnel are final.